People with hearing loss who rely on lip reading have great difficulty understanding when the speaker covers their mouth. This mask has a transparent window that allows you to read lips.
Thought of people who interact with someone with hearing loss, to facilitate better understanding.
According to the WHO, non-medical masks can act as a barrier to prevent the spread of the virus from the carrier to others. Masks must cover the nose, mouth, and chin and be secured with elastic ties or straps, include multiple layers, be washable, and reusable.
Our masks can be washed and disinfected well after each use, so they can be reusable.
NEW IMPROVED MODEL with Velcro
- Reusable Hygienic Face Mask, Non-Medical Grade.
- 100% cotton fabric; it is noble in contact with the skin. Two layers of fabric.
- Transparent PP plastic, non-toxic and recyclable. Removable plastic for deeper cleaning.
- Springs behind the ears
- Velcro to hold the plastic so that it does not move
- Washing method: Remove plastic and disinfect with disinfectant liquid. Fabric washable at home in the washing machine, with detergent on full cycle a 60 ° C.
- Measurements: Adult: 21cm x 9cm (window 5.5cm x 9.5cm) for a head of 50-70 cm
- Various patterns
Made by Hand in Germany. Shipping only in Europe.
|Time and cost of home delivery|
|Mask||Days||GER cost||Cost EU|
|up to 5||5-8||0 €||5 €|
|6-20||5-15||0 €||5 €|
|21-30||15-30||0 €||5 €|
|31-50||21-40||0 €||5 €|
For orders in quantities greater than 50 units or for special stamping combinations contact us at email@example.com
WARNING: This device is not a medical device within the meaning of Directive 93/42 or Regulation EU / 2017/745, nor is it a personal protective equipment within the meaning of Regulation EU / 2016/425.