People with hearing loss who rely on lip reading have great difficulty understanding when the speaker covers their mouth. This mask has a transparent window that allows you to read lips. Thought of people who interact with someone with hearing loss, to facilitate better understanding.
- Reusable hygienic face mask, Non-Medical grade.
- 100% cotton fabric; it is noble in contact with the skin. Two layers of fabric.
- Transparent plastic PP, non-toxic and recyclable
- Springs behind the ears or around the head
- Velcro to hold the plastic so that it does not move
- Washing method: Remove plastic and disinfect with disinfectant liquid. Fabric washable at home in the washing machine, with detergent on full cycle at 60 ° C.
- Made by Hand in Germany. Shipping only in Europe.
- Child Sizes:
A: 10-12 years (without springs measures 7.5 x 18 cm) for 21-54.4 cm head
B: 6-9 years (without springs measures: 6 x 16 cm) for 52.5-53 cm head
C: 3-5 years (without springs measures: 5 x 15.5 cm) for 51-52 cm head
|Time and cost of home delivery|
|Coverbcoas||Days||Cost GERMANY||Cost EU|
|up to 5||5-8||0 €||5 €|
|6-20||5-15||0 €||5 €|
|21-30||15-30||0 €||5 €|
|31-50||21-40||0 €||5 €|
For orders in quantities greater than 50 units or for special combinations of fabric per package, contact us at email@example.com
WARNING: This device is not a medical device within the meaning of Directive 93/42 or Regulation EU / 2017/745, nor is it a personal protective equipment within the meaning of Regulation EU / 2016/425.