If you received your order and you are not satisfied with the item, you may request an exchange or refund within 14 business days of receiving your order. This will be a revocation of your purchase contract.
We accept returns or exchanges in the following cases:
- You did not like the item or the item does not fit in size
- The item is damaged or defective
- The item is not the model/color/size you ordered according to your order confirmation
- The item must be unworn and in the same condition in which you received it
- The item must also be in the original packaging
- Any item that is not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error will not be eligible for return
Refund or Exchange
Once your return is received we will send you an email notifying you that we have received the returned item. You can choose to receive either a coupon or a credit:
COUPON: A coupon worth the value of your purchase for you to use in our online store to purchase another product of your choice. This coupon will be emailed to you at the address you indicated on your purchase.
REFUND: We will credit (refund) your credit card or original means of payment for the value of the amount you have paid for your purchase, within a certain amount of days depending on your bank and the payment processing company, usually between 3 to 5 days. We will send you an email when we have processed this refund.
Procedure to request an exchange or a return
Right of withdrawal for consumers
(A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed).
You have the right to revoke this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The revocation period is 14 days from the day,
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken or has taken possession of the goods, if you have ordered one or more goods as part of a uniform order and these are or will be delivered uniformly;
- the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken or has taken possession of the last goods, if you have ordered several goods as part of a single order and these are delivered separately;
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Anneliese Castro del Rello, Johannesstrasse 74, 14624 Dallgow-Döberitz, phone no.: +491723159323, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org) by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post or an e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached sample withdrawal form for this purpose, which is, however, not mandatory.
To comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of the revocation
If you revoke this contract, we shall reimburse you all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and at the latest within 14 days from the day on which we received the notification of your revocation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged any fees because of this repayment.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us without undue delay and in any case no later than 14 days from the day on which you notify us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of 14 days.
We shall bear the costs of returning the goods.
You will only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for checking the condition, properties and functioning of the goods.
Reasons for exclusion or expiry
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts
- for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
The right of withdrawal shall expire prematurely in the case of contracts for the delivery of
- for the delivery of sealed goods which are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery;
- for the delivery of goods if they have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature;
Sample cancellation form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back).
- To Anneliese Castro del Rello, Johannesstrasse 74, 14624 Dallgow-Döberitz, e-mail address: email@example.com :
- I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/
the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*)/ received on (*)
- Name of the consumer(s)
- Address of the consumer(s)
- Signature of the consumer(s) (only in case of paper communication)