Caracol Mask for Lipreading
Fabric face mask with transparent window that allows lipreading.
People with hearing loss who rely on lip reading have great difficulty understanding when the speaker covers his or her mouth. This mask has a transparent window that allows lip reading.
It is designed for people who interact with someone with hearing loss, to facilitate better understanding.
Our face masks can be thoroughly washed and disinfected after each use, so they can be reusable.
- Reusable hygienic mask, Non-Medical grade
- 100% cotton fabric. Two layers of fabric.
- PP removable transparent plastic, non-toxic and recyclable
- Elastic bands behind the ears
- Velcro to hold the plastic to prevent it from moving
- Size: Adult: 21cm x 9cm (window 5.5cm x 9.5cm) for head size 50-70 cm.
- Hand Made in Germany. Shipping only in Europe.
Care: Remove plastic and disinfect with disinfectant liquid. Machine wash the fabric at home with detergent in full cycle 60°C (may shrink a little). Form and iron.
WARNING: This device is neither a medical device within the meaning of Directive 93/42 or EU Regulation / 2017/745, nor personal protective equipment within the meaning of EU Regulation / 2016/425.